Monday, January 11, 2010

Korea Town

I've gotta say, it's pretty nice to live right next to Korea Town. I went in to the market today to get some Philippine sausage, and I was minding my business, half listening to the song playing over the loud speakers. It sounded kinda familiar so I listened closely, And they were playing G-Dragon's "A Boy"! I was excited because where I work, they always play Jessica Simpson or something like that. So I had a smirk on my face while I was shopping because I knew this song and started kinda singing along with it in my head. Then after that, they started playing what sounded like 2NE1's "In The Club". I was thinking at first "No way?" And sure enough, it was. Happy shopping experience for me =)

It's also easy access to Pho shops and korean bakeries. Mmmmm. If I ever move, that is one thing I will miss about this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment